Going to Atlassian Summit? Here's What You Need to Know
K15t's Virtual Summit Booth 2020
Although Atlassian Summit isn't happening in Las Vegas, there are still plenty of ways to connect with Atlassian and K15t this week! In addition to Atlassian's Remote Summit experience , we'll be hosting our own K15t Virtual Summit Booth which will be open from Mar 30th – Apr 3rd.
Book live demos, get the latest news about our apps, and even watch the talks which we had planned to present on the Summit stage!
Sign up to our newsletter to get notified when the booth is live.
It's not long now until Las Vegas will be filled with the presence of Atlassians, Atlassian users and Atlassian enthusiasts who will arrive in their thousands to attend Atlassian Summit 2020 at the end of March.
We've seen how the event has grown over the years to the size it is today, and have been lucky as an Atlassian Solution Partner to have been part of the journey. K15t provides Atlassian users with some of the best apps out there on the Marketplace, and we'll be showcasing a range of our current apps at Summit, as well as using the opportunity to launch one of our most popular apps onto Confluence Cloud.
This year marks the 11th Atlassian Summit we've attended, so you could say we're "seasoned Summit specialists" by now. And as Summit is such a huge event, we wanted to share our recommendations with you so you can get the most of your time there:
C'mon Down to the Show Floor
If you've got lots of questions in mind, head to the show floor where you can meet the crew from Atlassian and hundreds of other Atlassian partners and vendors. Each vendor's booth will be staffed with experts who work on their products daily, so they are well-equipped to answer your questions.
Atlassian has a big presence on the show floor and will be showing the latest versions of their products for you to check out. You can meet the product managers and developers of the tools you love most, share your use case with them and get their advice on how the tools can be used to support your team best.
We'll be on booth 1015 in the Expo Hall, come and say 'hi'!
If you get a chance to visit the show floor outside of the session breaks, you should take that opportunity. The booths will be way less crowded and you will be able to have more engaged conversations with the crew at the booths.
Introducing the King of Rock and Scroll: Elvis Wiener
What do you get when you combine a German Wiener dog with one of Vegas's most famous Icons? Meet Elvis Wiener, K15t's Summit 2020 mascot!
This loveable pooch just wants you to pick him up and give him a good home. So save some space in your suitcase for one of K15t's 4-in-1 charger cables which you can use to charge your devices on the go. Look out for Elvis at the K15t booth.
Be sure to leave room in your suitcase for all the fun and useful branded items you can get from Atlassian and other sponsors, such as t-shirts, bags, and much more.
What to Watch
For attendees who have an All-Access Pass, it would be a shame to miss out on watching at least a few keynote talks.
The quality of speakers at past Summit events has always been so high, and the talks are always engaging, informative and useful. We guarantee you'll come away from the talks feeling inspired, and ready to try out some new sort of tactic or app which was mentioned during the talks.
Here are the top five keynote talks we recommend going to:
- The Art of Self-Management: If Cars Can Drive Themselves, Why Not Teams?
- Who? Anshuman Dash, Product Manager, K15t
- When? Tuesday, March 31 | 01:55pm - 02:35pm
- Where? Mandalay Bay L
- Regulatory Compliance for the Regular Confluence User
- Who? Shannon Meehan, Product Marketing Manager, K15t
- When? Wednesday, April 1 | 10:30am – 10:45am
- Where? Theater A (Expo Hall)
- Clear the Hurdles of Adopting Atlassian Products
- Who? Fabian Lopez, Manager, Commercial CX Platform and Collaboration Tools, DSS, Inc.
- When? Wednesday, April 1 | 04:30pm - 05:10pm
- Where? Oceanside F
- Jira Service Desk: Dev and Support Join Forces
- Who? Aliaksei Melnikau, JSD Server Platform Lead, Atlassian
- When? Wednesday, April 1 | 11:00am - 11:40am
- Where? Mandalay Bay L
- Busted! 10 Myths About Moving to Atlassian Cloud
- Who? Maren Hotvedt, Senior Content Designer, Atlassian
- When? Wednesday, April 1 | 2:10pm - 2:50pm
- Where? Mandalay Bay H
Summit starts around 9am, and can end around midnight, so make sure you keep your energy levels up by taking frequent breaks in between sessions, visiting the show floor and networking so you don't end up too exhausted.
Let's Get Acquainted
Whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, part of what makes an event like Summit so much fun is getting to meet so many new, cool people. The fact that everyone is attending the same event already means that you have lots in common.
Every evening there are extra social events that you can choose to attend. The events are a great chance to build your network, and enjoy some food and drinks in one of the most fun cities in the world.
Here are some evening events which are on our radar. Remember, have fun! Seriously.
- If you're in Vegas by Sunday 29th March, sign up to Seibert Media'a Info Session, at the Hampton Inn Event Center, just 5 minutes away from Mandalay Bay.
- Head down to the Shoreline Expo Hall on Tuesday 31st March for the Summit 2020 Welcome Reception for some drinks and networking.
- As welcoming sponsors of Summit 2020, Addteq & Tricentis invites you to join them at their Happy Hour event for some cocktails and light bites. Starting from 6:30pm on Wednesday 1st April.
- Let loose at Summit's Bash party to finish off an amazing few days. Join Atlassian for delicious food, drinks, music, games and entertainment on Thursday 2nd April, from 8:00pm.
Don't have any evening plans yet? When you're chatting with exhibitors on the show floor, ask them if they know of anything fun happening that evening. They might have some good recommendations for you, or better yet, they might invite you to join them at an event with the rest of their crew.
Speak To You Soon
Atlassian Remote Summit 2020 is a free online event. Even though the event won't be in-person this year, we still hope that we will get a chance to have some great conversations with you.
Atlassian How To’sAnnouncing Orderly: Replace Confluence Page Properties with Notion-like Databases