This year, the world's largest annual technical communication conference and fair will take place in Stuttgart, Germany – the hometown of K15t Software! Sure thing that we'll have a booth where you can meet us and learn about new and improved Scroll add-ons for Confluence.
Learn How Atlassian Uses Scroll Versions
Join us for a chat and discover how technical communication teams can keep pace with agile development and fast-moving release cycles.
Don't Miss Our Talks
- See Susan Griffin from Atlassian and her talk Crowdsourcing Your Documentation,
Tuesday, 4:15pm, room C7.1
- Join the (German) talk of K15t consultant Martin Häberle about the future of tech writers,
Wednesday, 9:45am, room C6.2
- Meet co-founder Tobias Anstett at our tool presentation about Confluence and Scroll add-ons,
Thursday, 12:15pm, room C10.2
Discover New Scroll Content Management Add-ons
We have been quite busy since last year's conference, so we will demo our exiting new and updated content management and single-source publishing add-ons for Confluence:
- Scroll CHM Exporter: Export your documentation to context-sensitive Microsoft Compiled HTML Help (CHM).
- Scroll Remote Publishing Endpoint: Publish your versioned content to a remote Confluence system
- Scroll Acrolinx Connector: Speak with one voice and check your terminology, grammar, and style inside the Confluence editor.
- Scroll Viewport 2.0: The best way to publish from Confluence to the Web. This all-new version boasts a stunning array of web content management features for Confluence.
Visit Us at Our Booth
We would love to meet you at our booth and chat with you about the challenges you are facing managing complex contents in Confluence and show you our new and improved wiki-based documentation solutions we have for you.
Find us in hall C2 at booth 2/E01 – next to the central foyer.