Do you love writing code and working in a fast-paced, fun environment?
More about us
Our Mission is to amplify the Atlassian experience for everybody. We provide innovative apps and services that extend Atlassian products in over 5,000 organizations worldwide. E.g. see how Lufthansa Systems uses our apps to help simplify their processes.
Our Confluence and Jira apps help documentation and project teams work better together and our Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner services help clients get the most from their Atlassian products.
More about this role
As part of our Product Development team you're going to work on our Atlassian Apps like Scroll Documents, Scroll Versions, Scroll PDF Exporter, Backbone and many more. The Scroll Apps for Confluence are helping teams author, manage, and publish content, documents and technical documentation while Backbone synchronizes Jira issues across projects and instances for seamless inter-team collaboration. Depending on your skills and interests there are numerous things we offer:
- Work in a team of talented developers and designers and help build awesome software for the web
- Write client-side or server-side code
- Work with our support engineers to verify bugs and provide solutions for our customers worldwide
- Publish knowledge base articles and contribute to user and technical documentation
More about you
- Informatics, computer science, or software engineering student (ideally 3rd semester or higher)
- Strong motivation to learn and use new technologies
- Experience with writing Java
- Ideally, some experience with the Spring Framework, Git, Jersey and/or REST
Knowledge of tools: your IDE, your favorite operating system and its command line (Windows or Unix)
Fluency in English
You don’t have to tick all the boxes – we aren't robots and we don't expect you to be one either. If you feel you have skills that make up for a lack in some of the stated areas, please apply.
More reasons to apply
- Be a fully-fledged member on our team and work on challenging as well as exciting tasks
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies. Our tech stack includes Bamboo, Git, Jersey, JIRA, Maven, Spring, Velocity, React, D3, Gulp, webpack, IntelliJ/WebStorm, jQuery, Karma, npm, PhantomJS and maybe the next great library you develop or bring along
- Deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem
- Regular hackathons (our famous "Hacketse"), yearly company outings, and other social events like LAN parties, film screenings, etc
- An awesome office in a Bauhaus style building on the Stuttgart East Side (7 min away from the main train station by bus)
- Free lunches, drinks, fresh fruit, and more
- A laptop which you may use for your studies as well
- And last but not least, a competitive salary
Not the right role for you?
See all open positions at K15t.