Expand Your Sales Skills in IT
Are you a student looking for a sales role within a software company? Are you eager to learn? Then we're looking for you!
You'll work in a self-organized, agile team. You'll be rewarded with plenty of company perks, an international working environment, and the opportunity to dive into the Atlassian ecosystem. We'll provide you with a competitive salary and a MacBook Pro – which you can also use for your studies.
Your Future Role
- Support our service team to offer our customers exceptional service.
- Advise and support customers – who are mainly located in the German-speaking region – regarding Atlassian software and consulting services.
- Process customer orders via email and phone.
- Drive our license renewal process.
- Master data maintenance, receivable management, invoicing and sales mailings.
- Help optimize our sales processes such as workflows, documentation and interaction between teams.
- Communicate within the Atlassian ecosystem worldwide – communication mostly in English.
- Support marketing activities for services and licences.
- You're confident and take initiative, with a strong focus on the customer – we build trust through high professionalism.
- You enjoy organizational topics, have attention to detail and work reliably – we need everybody to think for themselves and take responsibility.
- You're an excellent team-player and communicate well – transparency and openness are our key priorities.
- You feel comfortable dealing with numbers and think in a strategic way – you feel comfortable suggesting new ideas.
- You have an affinity for marketing – this helps you to present our services to the outside world.
- You speak German and English at a very high level (C1) – we value the diversity of our customers.
- You're studying a business course (e.g. Business Administration / Economics) or a comparable course (in the 3rd semester or higher).
- You ideally are naturally capable when it comes to handling software and digital tools or have experience with Atlassian software.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
Working Student for Sales Operations
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.