Take Care of a Unique Work Experience
Do you enjoy exploring new fields, are open and willing to learn, and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment? We're looking for students from the area of Stuttgart to support our team in the field of office management.
You'll work in a self-organized, agile team. You'll be rewarded with plenty of company perks, an international working environment , and a deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem. And as a student, we'll provide you with a competitive salary and a MacBook Pro which you can also use for your studies.
Your Future Role
- As a full member of our office management team, ensure that our colleagues can work together optimally.
- Organize internal and external events, activities, and meetings, e.g. lunch-and-learn activities, the annual company outing, the Hacketse events or Atlassian events.
- Take part in various projects, e.g. digitalization and automation of business processes, development of health management programs, further development of our open space office.
- Support the worldwide travel management, including coordination and travel expense accounting.
- Handle purchasing and procurement.
- Prepare accounting.
- Participate in day-to-day operations, e.g. answering incoming calls in German and English.
- You speak German and English on a very good level – we value the diversity of our internal and external contacts.
- You enjoy organization and have a strong focus on service – we strive for the best for our teams, our customers & our partners.
- You're open for new fields and work in a structured, independent way – our environment is characterized by great variety and many unknown challenges.
- You're an excellent team-player and like communication – transparency and openness in the team are our key priorities.
- You have an affinity for digital tools & systems – we love to improve our work through first-class technologies.
- You're studying a business course (e.g. Business Administration / Economics) or a comparable course (in the 3rd semester or higher).
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
Working Student for Office Management
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.