We’re not just looking for employees, we're looking for people who want to shape the future of work.
Are you graduating and looking for a job with a sense of purpose in which you can develop yourself further?
Are you interested in working in an innovative software company?
Then we are looking for you!
With home office, a MacBook Pro, very flexible hours, free drinks, fruit and lunch, our in-house training for personal & professional development and regular lunch-and-learn sessions, there's more than the usual goodies at K15t.
You'll be working in a self-organized, agile team. Besides a well thought-out onboarding with a mentor, an international environment awaits you and you can dive deep into the various processes with us.
As a working student, we offer you an attractive salary and a laptop that you can also use for your studies.
Your Future Role
- Support our service team to ensure a comprehensive and professional service to our customers.
- Advise our customers on the purchase of Atlassian software, as well as our services and create quotes for them.
- Support our team with master data maintenance, accounts receivable management, invoicing and sales mailings.
- Drive with us the optimization of our internal processes, such as workflows, documentation and interaction with other teams. We are always open to new ideas.
- You have a strong service orientation.
- You enjoy organizing and stand out due to your careful and reliable way of working.
- You are a team player with a communicative nature - we value transparency and openness.
- You like to work with numbers and have a strategic way of thinking.
- You speak German and English at a very high level (C1) – we value the diversity of our customers.
- You're studying a business course (e.g. Business Administration / Economics) or a comparable course (in the 3rd semester or higher).
- You ideally are naturally capable when it comes to handling software and digital tools or have experience with Atlassian software.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
Working Student for Customer Support IT Services
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.