Support Customers on Their Journey to Success
Are you a student and looking for a customer support role in a software company? Are you eager to learn? Then we're looking for you! Join our product development team.
You'll work in a self-organized, agile team. You'll be rewarded with plenty of company perks, an international working environment, and hands-on experience with the Atlassian ecosystem. And as a student, we'll provide you with a competitive salary and a MacBook Pro which you can also use for your studies.
Your Future Role
- Communicate with our customers to resolve their issues with our apps, that are built on Atlassian products.
- Manage support requests via Jira Service Desk.
- Verify bugs, provide feedback and insights to developers, and help them providing solutions.
- Test bug fixes for new releases of our apps.
- Provide input to the user documentation and publish help center articles.
- Influence the product direction/roadmap based on customer feedback.
- If you'd like to learn more about development, you'll have the opportunity to explore technologies and tools like Angular, AWS, Bitbucket, Docker, IntelliJ, Java, React, and many more.
- You're known for your strong service orientation – helping others at work makes you happy.
- You work in a structured way, have attention to detail, and work reliably – we need you to think along and take responsibility.
- You're an excellent team-player and are able to communicate well – transparency and openness are our key priorities.
- You're confident in speaking English – this is our company language.
- You ideally have experience in writing back-end or front-end code – we use Java for the back-end of our apps and mainly React for the front-end.
- You're studying an IT-related course (e.g. Computer Science / Software Engineering) or a comparable course (in the 3rd semester or higher).
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
Working Student for Customer Support
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.