Your System Responsibility Prevents Problems
Do you like to deal with technical problems and find solutions quickly? Do you find it easy to communicate your knowledge to a non-technical counterpart? Then we're looking for you.
You'll work in a self-organized, cross-functional, and agile team. You'll get rewarded with plenty of company perks, an international environment, state-of the-art technologies, and a deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem.
Your Future Role
- Support our service team made up of IT consultants, marketing experts, developers, and support staff who work closely together to get the most out of the Atlassian tools.
- Secure and optimize the smooth operation of applications for our customers, and support them in monitoring and log file analysis, for example.
- Help our customers with the installation and commissioning of their Atlassian applications.
- Act as a competent contact person for our customers in operations and applications support.
- Integrate our customers' systems with other systems or Atlassian applications.
- Transfer our customers' existing Atlassian applications to the cloud.
- Use database systems to create the basis for fast operation.
- Fun working with customers – you always want to make the customer happy with your work.
- Experience in system administration under Unix/Linux and with databases – you know best practices, but also create technical innovation.
- Basic understanding of technologies as used by large companies – LDAP or SSO are not new to you.
- Enthusiasm for modern project management and collaboration tools – our goal is to improve team collaboration.
- Competent handling of Atlassian products – you want to learn more and get to know the technical background.
- Fluency in the German language (at least C-level) – our service customers are mainly in the DACH region.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
System Administrator for Atlassian Support (m/f/d)
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.