Your Software Solutions Matter
Do you enjoy developing code for dynamic modern web applications? Do you want to eliminate every obstacle for customers with your development work? Then we're looking for you.
You'll work in a self-organized, cross-functional, and agile team. You'll get rewarded with plenty of company perks, an international environment, state-of the-art technologies, and a deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem.
Your Future Role
- Support our service team made up of IT consultants, marketing experts, developers, and support staff who work closely together to get the most out of the Atlassian tools.
- Develop and implement software solutions based on existing apps for Atlassian applications.
- Help our team in the maintenance, support, and further development of existing solutions.
- Develop individual solutions for our customers that fit their needs and enhance the collaboration of their teams.
- Empower your colleagues with your technical knowledge, e.g. by mentoring junior developers and sharing your knowledge in internal talks.
- Provide input and review user documentation from a technical point of view.
- Explore technologies and tools like AWS, Bitbucket, Docker, Git, IntelliJ, Java, Node.js, React, Redux, VS Code, and many more.
- Experience in building and maintaining back-end and front-end code for dynamic modern web applications – you also have a passion for software design.
- Enthusiasm for modern project management and collaboration tools – our goal is to improve team collaboration.
- Excellent understanding of server-side Java – knowledge of Jersey, Spring, and OSGi is a plus.
- Competent handling of Atlassian products – you want to learn more and get to know the technical background.
- Fluency in the German language (at least C-level) – our service customers are mainly in the DACH region.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
Software Engineer for Customer Projects (m/f/d)
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.