Your Front-End Code for a Unique UX
Do you enjoy developing code for dynamic modern web applications? Are you a visual person who loves to shape what the users of web applications see and interact with? Then we're looking for you.
You'll work in a self-organized, cross-functional, and agile team. You'll get rewarded with plenty of company perks, an international environment, state-of the-art technologies as well as development tools, and a deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem.
Your Future Role
- Develop and implement new features and improvements for our apps, incl. analyzing feature feasibility, creating technical feature specs and much more.
- Delight the users of our apps through outstanding user interfaces, e.g. by identifying improvements in user experience.
- Write and maintain automated tests.
- Empower your colleagues with your technical knowledge, e.g. by mentoring junior developers and sharing your knowledge in internal talks.
- Provide input and review user documentation from a technical point of view.
- Create release artefacts and cloud deployments for the Atlassian marketplace.
- Explore technologies and tools like AWS, Bitbucket, IntelliJ, Java, React, Redux, VS Code, and many more.
- Experience in building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications – additional back-end experience will help you quickly onboard in our cross-functional team.
- Passion for usability, simplicity, and consistency in user interface design – this drives you to create a great user experience.
- Hands-on experience with modern web technologies (TypeScript, Jest, Redux) – and knowing how to apply them in the best way.
- Basic understanding of server-side Java – so you can also understand the Java back-end side of our apps.
- Ideally, a degree in applied Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar – if not, we'd still love to receive your application.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
Senior Front-End Developer (m/f/d)
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.