Great Products Deserve to be Front and Center
Do you have a knack for storytelling and a passion for putting great products in front of the right audiences? We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to help own the go-to-market strategy for our apps and drive value throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Manage and execute product launch B2B demand generation campaigns from beginning to end for our portfolio of Atlassian apps. The position offers a unique combination of big-picture thinking, small company agility and experimentation, and the opportunity to have a substantial impact in one of the world's fastest-growing app ecosystems.
Your Future Role
- Define and execute go-to-market strategy for product releases.
- Develop content and demand generation plans and communication timelines for new and existing users.
- Create content and compelling messaging around our products and their features.
- Work directly with product managers, UX designers, and customer success to champion our apps.
- Create and maintain product marketing assets to include app listings, videos, landing pages, and more.
- Spread the word across a mix of channels like social media, live and virtual events, email campaigns, and more.
- Contribute to the success of our live events and conferences by creating product demos, booth messaging, and enablement material.
- Strong copywriter with the ability to own a product's storyline and messaging.
- Experience in developing a product's value proposition and positioning is a plus.
- Experience with email marketing including list building and segmentation, messaging, and analytics/tracking.
- Understanding of the core concepts behind inbound/SEO-driven content marketing, and ability to form a content strategy and execute on it.
- Ideally, experience in B2B and/or app ecosystems.
- Write and copy-edit English communication at a high level.
- Routine use of modern email, content management, marketing automation, and analytics tools.
- Experience with Atlassian tools like Confluence, Jira and Trello is a plus.
In Good Company
We are K15t. Every day, we do our best to help others work better together and achieve better results. Alongside a great team, interesting projects, and a stunning work environment, you'll receive a host of perks and benefits.Learn More
At K15t, we've created a hiring process that's easy to follow and transparent for candidates so you'll always know what to expect from us.Learn More
You could be just one click away from your dream job
Product Marketing Manager
This will take you to Workable, our job application system.